Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

This. Is Great.

This is an ode to my Keurig. It's a fancy new-fangled coffee maker.



I got this thing a while ago, and I have nothing but great things to say about it. The Keurig is a one-cup-at-a-time coffee maker, which is perfect for the only coffee drinker in the house - me! But it's also great for all of our friends that come over who like coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. This way we always have all the hot drinks ready and available. It uses "K-cups" - the little round things in the holder beside the coffee maker - they look like really big creamers. They are cups of coffee grounds, loose tea, or hot chocolate mix (it's not instant - they're really coffee grounds. I checked.) that you put inside the machine. Then you put your mug underneath and press the cup size you want and the coffee comes out! It has a hopper for water, and it takes no time to heat up, so it's always ready to go. I highly recommend it for entertaining - this way everyone can have exactly what they want.


As far as my favorite appliances go I would put this at #2, right behind my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I think I'm going to go have a cup of coffee now...

No comments: