Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling Stylish!

I have discovered something awesome. Buying glasses online. While some people think it sounds stupid or shady or too good to be true, I decided to go for it. What have I got to lose? Well, besides $8.00 a pair (a COMPLETE pair - lenses included!).

A few months ago I decided to take the plunge and order a $29 pair from goggles4u.com. They weren't too bad at all - I've heard stories about people buying glasses online that had mega-thick lenses that they couldn't even see through because the perscription was all wrong. Here's the first pair of glasses I bought:
Once I got this pair (and a pair of perscription sunglasses too), I heard about zennioptical.com and ordered a few pairs from them. I love Zenni - their selection is huge, and their prices go from just $8.00 a pair up to $34.95. So for less than the price of one boring pair of glasses from a random optometrist around here, I now own 9 pairs of glasses (2 of them sunglasses). Here are some of my favorites:

I love being able to pick glasses every day to go with what I'm wearing - it's super fun. I'd totally recommend it - best 8 bucks I've ever spent.

No comments: