Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Nice Break

This week the boys are away at Grandma & Grandpa Heinbuch's house in Rocky. Pete's parents have them for their church's VBS and they have been excited for months to go! When I asked the boys whether or not I should come and stay over for the first night to get them settled, Nathan said that he didn't want me to... They're growing up! Although I miss them, I'm glad that they have the chance to be with Grandma and Grandpa. I've got such fond memories of being with Grandma and Grandpa Zapf at the lake in the summer, and I am so happy that the boys get to have that experience. It gave me the chance to get to know my grandparents so much better, to be in a different place for a while, to appreciate home and my own bed that much more.

...It's really quiet...

No comments: