Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Zack's Art

The boys (especially Zack) and I spend a lot of time at the kitchen table drawing. Zack loves to draw all kinds of things, and he's really good at it too. He draws pictures and cards for everyone that comes over, it's super adorable. I've been getting better at drawing a few things over the past couple of years, but sometimes Zack will ask me to draw something for him and when I show him the end result, he just says, "It's okay mommy, you did your best..." So here's some of the drawings that Zack and I have done.

Here's our family in the car together - we are all our favorite colors. Pete is driving, then Zack behind him, then me, then Nathan. This is when Zack and I decided to draw some monster trucks. I actually didn't do too bad!


Here's a computer that Zack made for me, with "To Mom, I love u, from Z.H!" on the screen.

Nathan wanted me to draw him a robot on this super-cool paper that Pete's grandma got for Zack for Christmas.
This is a card that Zack made for Nathan whilst in his "I'm Optimus Boy" stage.
Here's Mario and Luigi getting an invincibility star. Sweet.

No comments: