Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Month Of...

Every time I go into my computer to check the blogs of family and friends, I feel the urgency to blog myself, but it seems like there just hasn't been a massive amount of newness going on in our lives this past month... It's more like we're getting ready for the new stuff to happen in the next couple of months! Getting ready for Christmas, getting Pete ready for his last session of school (for his FIRST ticket, anyway...), stuff like that. Here's a few highlights from the last few weeks.
Nathan has been rather eager to "tell on" Zack as much as possible, even stating things that could possibly happen. Example: *whiny voice* "Mommy! Zack's looking at me, and it's going to make me fall down!" He honestly said that.
We went to see the new Muppets movie on December 1st. It was fantastic and adorable. We are so thankful that Pete's sister works at the movie theatre here in Spruce Grove and can get us in for free. It's much nicer to just buy the snacks. :)
A couple of Fridays ago, all of us were heading into Edmonton from home at 4:30 in the afternoon and came home at 9:00 in the evening... We spent the entire time on the side of the Yellowhead... We merged onto the highway when out of the corner of his eye, Pete saw the last lugnut of the rear driver's wheel fly off, and he pulled over just as the wheel came off the car. Long story short, Pete RAN back to our house, got his car, drove it back to where we were while I jacked up the car, and laid on the highway fixing the bent bolts and brake assembly in the dark with 90km/h winds. The boys were total superstars; they sat in the car the whole time.
Zack wrapped a whole bunch of Christmas presents with me today and he was a total superstar. He wraps far above the second grade level, haha.
The boys have their school Christmas concerts coming up, so I'll be sure to post video/pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: