Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Prettiest Picture

In January, I finally had the chance to have lunch with my Auntie Marg. While we were eating in her kitchen, I noticed a beautiful photo of a rose she had framed. Marg explained that it was a photo of a rose from her mother's garden. I told her that the picture reminded me of a gorgeous canvas print of white roses that I had seen at Florists Supply (the place I get all my wire and oasis and other florist-type stuff), but everytime I went I just didn't have the extra cash to get it. Well, the afternoon went on with more great conversation and we said our goodbyes. Then a few days later, we had my cousin Dale over (he usually stops by on Sunday evenings) and he had a card for me from Auntie Marg. It said how much fun our time together was, and a little note with some money to get the roses picture I had told her about. Excitedly I went to Florists Supply on Monday morning and was able to get the LAST one they had. I put it up as soon as I got home.

No comments: