Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recent Pictures

Here are some recent shots from the last few weeks... The first is some viking gear that I made for Nathan - he's been loving the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" lately and asked if I could make him a viking helmet. We had so much fun together. Nathan cut out all the circles for me - they're hard to see in the picture... Here's a Lego Bionicle guy that Nathan made one day. He was so proud of it.
This is a picture Zack drew for me on the front of a card. It's me playing keyboards at church. I love it so much!
These next ones are of the boys (and us, but we're not important enough to take pictures of - ha ha) playing hockey on the driveway. This is an almost daily occurrence for our family. The boys are getting really good, and Pete is helping Zack with his goalie skills.
The boys in the car. I'm actually not sure why I took these, but they're awfully cute. I think we were bored in the car.
This picture is of Zack and Nathan holding their two favorite baby boys - Samuel (Zita's little guy - Zack is holding him) and Tobin (Erie's baby boy - Nathan's holding him). Sam and Toby are just 2 days apart. So cute! I think it was either last week or the week before that Galaxyland was free for an entire day on Thursday. We pulled Zack out of school and Pete out of work and had a total blast. It opened at noon and we left around 5:30 when the crowds really hit. It was family time that we'll never forget. I don't know how people can afford to go there - it would have cost us $118 to go! Yikes. I didn't get any non-blurry pics of Zack, so here's a couple of good shots I got of Nathan.

No comments: