Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nathan Is FIVE!

Well, it's definitely been a while, hasn't it? Between Nathan's and Pete's birthdays, doing wedding flowers (have a look at my flower blog, there's new stuff on that too), and the end of school, it's been quite a ride this past month! Here's some pictures of Nathan's Lego birthday party - we had a great time, and the weather was nice enough for us to play in the yard. The sign I made. I love making signs. I'm such a dork.
Nathan's Lego cake/cupcakes. It takes a whole lot of wilton icing color to make the color that intense... The boys had red and green poop in the morning!

Zack reading Nathan's cards to him - so cute.
Nathan blowing his party horn, or a "blowey" as he called it. I'm so sure we have a similar picture of him doing the same thing from a couple years ago!

No comments: