Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

December Pictures

Here's some shots from December!
This is what the transmission from my car looks like. I asked Pete to take a picture of it while he was working on it right before Christmas. Doesn't it look so cool?
Zack drew a really cute 2-sided picture of a happy face and a sad face, so I had him pose accordingly. So cute!
This is the first gingerbread house that I've ever built by myself. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out... To bad it only lasted a few days before it got eaten! I made it out of sugar cookie dough instead of gingerbread - I'm not the biggest fan of gingerbread, and it turned out pretty good. I stayed up WAY too late building it, but I had so much fun.
This is the boys sledding on the hill by Pete's parents' place in Rocky Mountain House. We had a blast with them - it was a beautiful day! After supper that day we went for a walk to the Von Hollen's house, a pretty big tourist attraction in Rocky at Christmas, and it's only a couple blocks away. They spend months decorating their house and yard, they even have corporate sponsors and everything for their lights. Their yard has a pathway that goes all the way around the back of the house complete with lit arches all the way through and "lookout points" to see all of the inflatable stuff they have in the back yard. It's pretty cool - the boys went around a few times to take it all in!

No comments: