Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Boys Are Talking

I just got off the phone with Amanda, and was telling Pete about the conversation I had. I mentioned something about people going to the ballet, and the boys were listening in. Nathan asked what the ballet is:
Me - It's a type of show that you can go see with lots of dancers up on a stage.
Zack (interrupting) - And it's VERY, VERY boring.
It's funnier when you realize that I'm pretty sure Zack doesn't know what a ballet is either.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were at a leaders bbq at Beulah on Friday night, sitting down for dinner at a table with the four of us and my parents. Nathan looks over to my dad, scanning his name tag:
Nathan - Look, a "T" and an "I" and an "M." (Gestures with his hands out to the side) That's IT?! Just three?

~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan's prayers are usually telling Jesus how excited he is about specific upcoming plans. Up until Friday of last week, he spent the three weeks telling Jesus, "Dear Jesus, I'm going to Trevor, Tyler, and Caleb's house on June fifff, and we're going to play toys there!" Now that June fifth has passed, he tells Jesus about how excited he is to go to Grandma and Grandpa Heinbuch's house to sleep there and play toys. I'm not sure he gets it when we repeatedly mention that we're not going there until AUGUST! He just makes sure Jesus knows the plan.

2 comments:

Manda said...

So I'm gonna go, and show "the plan" to someone else!

Erie said...

Your boys are just too darn cute, and that's about all I have to say about that!! *lol*