Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Conversations with my boys

A couple of days ago, when it started snowing again, Zack came to me crying...
Z - Mommy, I don't want it to be snowy anymore. I want it to be springtime.
Me - Me too, Zack!
Z - (Crying harder) I want green grass and flowers!

Yesterday, as Zack was eating a cheesestring. He peeled and peeled and decided it was a princess.
Z - Mommy, look! I made a beautiful princess! Do you see him? I'm going to make him dance. (making the cheese dancing around the table) La la la la! Do you think he's beautiful?
Me - Yes Zack, the princess is very beautiful.
Z - Now I'm going to eat his dress! Ha ha! (Ravenously pulls a bunch off and eats it)
It makes it even cuter that Zack calls everyone a "him" and the funny thing is that he used "her" only once, and he was referring to Uncle Nay! He he.

This morning, Nathan decided he was the big bad wolf and was blowing at everything. It was so cute - he would blow and blow and then say "baaa-wool" and run to the next thing he was going to blow on. We decided to put him back in his big boy bed, and he's doing okay again. Ah well, it's always a trial and error kind of thing...

No comments: